Thursday, December 17, 2020

Some bad news :(


 Hello! Today I have some bad news to share. I have to have a big surgery that is come up. This surgery was a massive surgery that had to be done for my health. This means that I cannot contribute to some of the parts of me project. Most likely I will not be able to help edit and I might not be well enough to re-film some of the scenes. This does not come with an easy heart. I am very very sad that I could not help with any of the editing a re-editing that has had to happen for the movie. The surgery was a big surgery, in total it took 12 hours end it took a big toll on my body. If I feel well enough I have course will do my best to help my group mates film and edit our movie to make it the best that I can be. The recovery time for the surgery is very long very hard. Believe me, I needed the surgery and I put it off for as long as I could. I was so worried about the repercussions it had for the movie and the filming processes and editing Processes. With the surgery also comes check ups and doctor visits. This also takes away time for the movie. Though I’ve been in recovery and in surgery, I have of course still been maintaining the social media account for the movie. Since the time of my surgery I’ve had more and more people follow and like the social media platform that I’ve built for the movie. This makes me so happy to see that I at least have a little bit to give for this movie. Not to mention I am still in the movie, we filmed it before I had my big surgery. I will be trying my best to help out my group meets as much as I can throughout this recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment