Thursday, December 3, 2020

Filming planning pt. 2



Hello! Today starts the planning on our filming experience! Today was when we made a plan to film for this weekend. As you may already know my group and I are doing a possessed, thriller, horror movie for our project. While planning my group and I had a complication when it came to one of the scenes that we needed to film. While most of the beginning scenes are going to be filmed at one of the members house. Two scenes in particular needed certain aspects that this house did not possess. One of the scenes has a hallway in which the characters walk down to then later find the murdered character. The other scene includes a shot of the bathroom where one of the characters will be found dead. This seems easy to fix but the first house does not have windows that open in the way we need them to. So instead of filming in one house my group and I decided to film in two different houses. The first day of filming for the movie is on the 4th. We are going to film some of the ending scenes for the movie. This is because one of our members plan to have family over so we needed to film as soon as possible. For the scenes that we plan on doing tomorrow we needed some props and supplies to make these scenes more realistic. Theses props include a A mirror, fake blood and some Halloween costumes since the time setting is around Halloween and our movie. I’m really excited for what we have planned! This type of film is really exciting to film especially when I get to work with my friends. I really hope everything goes as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment