Thursday, December 10, 2020

Social media update


 Hey! Today I’m gonna be talking about how my social media‘s for the movie Possessed I’ve been going. I have been in charge of maintaining the Facebook account for our movie. On this account I provide content such as sneak peaks, potential movie posters and more. Recently, I have gotten a lot more people requesting to follow our movie Facebook account. I’m so excited because this means we’re getting our content out to more people. Somethings that I don’t like about Facebook are pretty simple things. first, I am a generation Z so I have grown up not using Facebook as my main source of media. This shows to be extra hard when dealing with controlling the app. I especially have trouble with navigating to where I can post. I’m usually the one teaching people how to use different sources of media, but now I am in a whole new world with Facebook. I am also very confused about how people see our pages and how to look at other peoples pages. It seems that if I tap someone’s icon I can see their page, every day that I try to go on it I think I get better with learning how to navigate it. Some of the things I’ve been posting have been getting a lot of likes and shares which I’m so excited about. Another weird thing that has happened when I signed up for Facebook was the amount of notifications I’ve been getting. This is very strange mainly because I signed up for no notifications. Recently I’ve posted a couple of behind-the-scenes photos from the shoots that we have participated in the past few weeks. Another group member, named Ava, has had the job to manage the official Instagram for our movie. I can imagine that this job would be a lot easier for her then managing Facebook account. This is mainly due to our generation growing up on Instagram, therefore she would have no problem locating anything and knowing exactly how to post things. She has also said that there has been many people Looking at our posts and sharing car photos that are about our movie. Overall our social media‘s have been doing amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment