Thursday, December 24, 2020

Realizing what we need to fix; re-editing


Hello! So far I’ve told you about our filming delays with the coronavirus happening. Now it’s time to talk about our editing process during the pandemic. So far I’ve had a lot of time on my hands since school has been let out and everyone is practicing social distancing. Though these are key measures that are needed to be taken in order to get over this pandemic, I have realized how much time that I have accumulated. This pandemic Is getting really serious. Especially around Florida, that’s why it’s so important to practice social distancing. Though it’s very important it’s really putting a damper on all of our plans that have to do with reshooting and re-editing. Instead of having my group members over at my house so that we can re-shoot and re-edit we have been stuck in our houses with only FaceTime as a communication. Though we are very lucky to have FaceTime it would be better if we could communicate face-to-face with each other. This is so If we have any problems, our group member could be there to help guide us but instead we have to communicate through our phones. While in this break I plan on trying to edit what we do have for a Movie. I don’t have a lot of experience with editing but as I did before I’m going to try my best to make our movie look presentable and clean. Just today I was on my mothers computer trying to edit I Movie. I’ve came across some bumps in the road though. While trying to edit I was trying to put in the beginning titles and I can’t seem to put them at the right time. Instead of having a group member over at my house I had to FaceTime a group member. This made it very unclear because the group member wasn’t with me. Though this is challenging I’m going to try my best to push forward and re-edit our film.

No comments:

Post a Comment