Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory

        Hello my name is Morgan. This is my first ever blog! Im not really sure what to say so I'm going to talk about myself for a little bit. To start off this blog I'm going to tell everyone about me! I'm a pretty chill person if I do say so myself. I like to spend my weekends with my little friend group and when I feel stressed I like to sit down and paint a landscape or doodle in my art book. I could have my own art show with all of my art work I've made. That's how much I love to paint and draw. When i'm not with my friend group or drawing I like to play volleyball. For the most part i'm chill but when it comes to sports I am extremely competitive!
        I have kinda a weird personality most people like to say that i'm goofy and I would agree, I like being a people person I love to talk and make new friends whenever I can! You know when someone says that you have a personality for school and one for out of school? I feel like I have that. when i'm in school Im a little quiet because I like to focus on my work but when i'm out of school I like to have a lot of fun and i'm outgoing. I would also say that I am a creative person. I love to draw and I love to sing and watch movies.
       This weekend was a pretty eventful weekend! On Friday after school, I worked on some of my homework. Then I went to my volleyball practice. I love volleyball practice, it gives me motivation and makes me want to get better at the sport. On Saturday morning, I had a volleyball game. Sadly we didn't win but I can say that I tried my best and I learned what I have to work on to better myself in the future. Later that evening I had a party to go to. This party was a lot of fun, my friends and I danced all night! Which bring us to Sunday! On  Sunday I'm going to go shopping after I finish my homework of course and have a relaxing day.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment