Thursday, February 27, 2020

Filming blog; last day!

Hello! Last Saturday was the second and last day of filming for my group and I. This day was an exciting day because instead of filming at the previous house, we got to film at my house. Before everyone came over to my house I had to make some props for the specific scenes that we were filming. The main props that I had to make were the letters written in “blood“ on my kitchen wall. Instead of actually painting my wall I decided to paint on a poster then cut the individual letters out to tape to the wall. My main role while filming was to be an actor in the movie. The scenes that we filmed on Saturday were the first scenes for our movie sequence. The first scene of the day, was the opening scene where all of the characters were sitting down watching a scary movie while the character named Thomas jumped out and scared the group. During this scene I was one of the actors watching the movie, while also helping with directing. The next scene we filmed was when the friend group noticed that one of the members went missing and went to go look for her. Throughout the scene I was an actor and one of the members of the group that noticed that someone was missing. Not only was I an actor I also helped with trying to match what we did on the storyboard to what we were filming. The next scene was a big scene for me. This scene was a solo scene for my character, this was when my character noticed the “bloody” letter left on her kitchen wall when she went to look for the missing friend. When I first heard that I was going to have a solo scene I was a little bit nervous at first. I am not a professional actor so I didn’t know how well I was going to act. The last scene that we filmed for the day was the scene where my character wrongfully confronts Thomas about the bloody note left on her kitchen wall. This scene was especially fun to film because I got to fake argue with my good friend jake who played Thomas. I’m very excited for the editing process and to see the final results of our movie.


No comments:

Post a Comment