Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog filming day!

Hello! Last Friday the 21st of February was the start of our filming process. On Friday my group and I walked to the first filming spot, which was one of our group member’s house. In this first location we had to get five of the ten scenes done. The first scene we filmed was the scene of the murder “murdering” the missing character. For this scene I helped with directing the scene so the scene can match our storyboard. Along with helping directing I also helped the actors rehearse their lines for the next scenes. For the next scene my group and I filmed the scene of “Bella” played by Alex, went looking for the missing friend while Jake and I were arguing in the background. In this scene my role was to act in the background. The next scene was when the group of Alex, Jake and I go searching for the missing member. In this scene I played “Hannah”. This scene was when Jake, alex and I start looking for the friend, then we hear a scream. Then we proceeded to walk down the hallway to the bathroom where the friend was murdered. The second to last scene consisted of all of our characters discovering that the missing friend had been murdered. For this sene my role was to be an actor. This scene was my favorite to film because of the horror aspect of the scene. Along with acting I helped with set design and makeup. Avalon who played the missing friend had to get gory makeup done for this scene, we used fake blood for the gory effect. The last scene we filmed was the last scene of the movie. This was a scene where all the characters are looking at the body when the lights turn off.

No comments:

Post a Comment