Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Filming blog; hard times..

Hello! this will be my last blog talking about the final project. I honestly loved working on this film. Especially the filming aspect. The biggest strength I have is filming. I love getting all the angles and shots needed to product this film. My favorite part of filming is getting to film with some of my best friends! I was so fortunate to be able to get to work with the best people in the world, my friends! I miss being able to film with my team and edit together. After this Coronavirus pandemic my team and I have not been able to see each our. Luckily we could communicate via FaceTime. This corona virus has made this especially difficult because there has been a stay at home order so people are only allowed out of the house if they need essentials like groceries. Along with the stay at home order the government has also warned people to social distance. Doctors say to stay at least 6 feet away from other people. Along with washing your hands for 20 seconds. All of this is to stop the curve of Corona. These precautions are crucial to stopping the Coronavirus.

No comments:

Post a Comment